Cubasis: Τώρα και με ηχογράφηση 24 καναλιών(!)
Η Steinberg έκανε διαθέσιμη μια αναβάθμισμένη έκδοση του Cubasis για το iPad, προσθέτοντας μεταξύ των άλλων την υποστήριξη της ταυτόχρονης ηχογράφησης 24 καναλιών ήχου, ενώ βελτιώθηκε η υποστήριξη του Cubasis στην συμβατότητα με το AudioBus.
Here’s what’s new in Cubasis 1.2:
– Cubasis now supports up to 24 physical inputs giving you the possibility to record up to 24 audio tracks simultaneously!
– New information overlay for UNDO/REDO operations.
– Effect windows will now open immediately after they have been inserted.
– The overall stability of the app has been improved.
– The Audiobus integration has been improved and many user reported problems have been solved.
– Resolves a problem that occurred when undo and redo could lead to loss of audio data in some cases.
– Loading a project that contains Audiobus tracks no longer renders Cubasis unreliable.
– Recording audio tracks that are assigned to the microphone input of Audiobus work now as expected.
– Virtual MIDI can now be chosen in the MIDI connections panel of the inspector (independent of connected hardware devices or MIDI network connection settings).
– Importing zipped Cubasis project files that contain audio data no longer lead to missing audio files.
– The overall level of an audio mixdown no longer differs from the master output level of a project.
– Audio input settings can now be changed when working with audio interfaces that support more than two input channels.
– A problem that appeared when trying to select an audio input using audio interfaces with more than eight input channels was solved.
– The VU meter of a channel in the mixer now reacts accordingly to the panner position.
– UNDO and REDO operations after a track has been recorded no longer affect the input assignment of a track.
– UNDO and REDO operations after a track has been recorded no longer affect the track naming.
– UNDO changes within the audio editor no longer result in displaying partly invisible waveforms.
– The pitch bend range of MIDI tracks that are routed to external apps will now be played back correctly.
– The MediaBay view now remains at its position after an item has been deleted.
– Importing a Cubasis project file that contains a project name that already exists no longer fails.
– Solved a problem where the input metering displayed an incorrect value after an external audio device had been connected.
– Swipe horizontally over the MIDI channel numbers of the MIDI Connections to change the channel number.
– UNDO and REDO no longer reset user- defined track names to its default name.
– An issue that occurred after copy- pasting events has been solved.
– It is now possible to record pitch bend on top of existing MIDI events.
– The order of tracks no longer gets mixed up when importing MIDI tracks.
– The pitch wheel no longer keeps its position when closing the keyboard/drumpads while being used.
– A problem that occurred moving MIDI events that contained pitch bend data was solved.
Το Cubasis είναι μάλλον το πληρέστερο DAW για iOS, ενώ τα projects που δημιουργήθηκαν στο Cubasis μπορείτε να τα ανοίξετε με το Cubase για τα Windows ή το OS X. Το Cubasis κοστίζει 44.99 Ευρώ και μπορείτε να το κατεβάσετε από εδώ.